The Grenade Design is a trademark of True Dogs, LLC
THE MANY USES OF THE GRENADE TOY
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the Grenade Toy with treats like kibble, canned dog food, peanut butter, or your favorite dog treat recipe. Best results: mix wet/dry foods. Freeze with treats inside to prolong use.
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: The Grenade Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most "power chewer" dogs. Chewing on this toy can help keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- SLOW FEEDER: If your dog is a "speed eater" serve your dog's meals inside the grenade toy. It will slow down eating and keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly keeping jobs in America! Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We stand by our products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
- X-LARGE: 5.4” tall, 3.5” wide, 14.1 oz. for dogs 60-90 LBS/25-40 KG
- LARGE: 4.6” tall, 3” wide, 9 oz. for dogs 30-50 LBS/15-23 KG
- MEDIUM: 3.6” tall, 2.35” wide, 4.2 oz. for dogs 0-35 LBS/0-15 KG
SELECTING THE RIGHT GRENADE TOY
It's important to choose the right size for your dog as well as the right material. See the sizing information above to select the correct size for your dog. If your dog is especially destructive, consider selecting a size larger than recommended. Also select the correct material. Our Original Compound is suitable for all but the most powerful chewers. Our puppy compound is softer and designed to soothe the tender mouths of teething puppies.
TREAT DISPENSING IDEAS
DOG TREATS & KIBBLE
The easiest thing to put in a Grenade Toy is dog treats, including over-sized biscuits. By jamming over-sized treats inside the Grenade Toy you create an extra challenge for your dogs. Kibble is another easy option to fill the Grenade Toy.
COTTAGE CHEESE & PUMPKIN
The recipe possibilities are endless! A great summer recipe is cottage cheese mixed with fruits. If your dog has an upset tummy, pumpkin pie filler is a good choice and will help soothe your dog's digestion. These wet ingredients are great options to freeze inside the toy before giving to your dog.
Peanut Butter is a reliable stand by and a favorite as well! Smear peanut butter into the inside of the toy and let your dogs go to work. How do they get their tongues all the way down there? We don't know but we've never seen a dog leave anything inside!
WET & RAW
Another option is wet/canned dog food and raw meat (consult your vet). These foods can be frozen inside the Grenade Toy creating an extra challenge for your dogs, slowing down their eating and keeping them engaged and entertained longer